When you lease your home solar system from SunPower, you do not own the system. You are effectively renting the equipment from SunPower so you can use the energy it produces. In most cases, the monthly lease payment combined with the new power bill is lower than your previous utility bill, which makes leasing a viable option.
- No out-of-pocket costs
- 20 years financing term 0.99%
- Credit Score requirement 650+
- You pay a monthly amount to “rent” your system
- Covered by SunPower’s Complete Confidence Warranty – if it breaks, we’ll fix it
- When you sell your home, you can assign the lease to the new homeowner.